Now that we’re in that nebulous, post-Valentine’s Day portion of the year, I thought it might be a good idea to check back in on my New Year’s Resolutions and see how I was doing.
Let’s see here…
1. Continue to post more often than Dave Campbell.
1. Knuckle up and get serious about writing some comics.
3. Continue to raise money to realize my dream of starting the world’s first All-Bear Cagefighting League.
4. Lose some weight using the Nintendo Wii and a copy of Tecmo’s “Grizzly Bear Cagefighter”.
Uh, workin’ on it. And finally…
5. Alienate as many of my readers as humanly possible.
Huh. That last one seems a little weird, but hey! A resolution’s a resolution, and there’s no time like the present. So I guess the only thing I can do now is…
No, my friends, your eyes do not deceive you: For the next seven days, the ISB puts its usual content on the shelf for an in depth exploration of the greatest film franchise in the history of cheersploitation! Because seriously, you guys? I love Bring It On, and really, with a movie that includes the line “You know Cheer Crips can’t be rollin’ with no Cheer Bloods” as part of the saga, how could I not?
So with that said…
A Worldwide Web of Cheercitement and Cheerventure!
And the Movie Review You NEVER Expected!
BRING IT ON WEEK 2008: BELIEVE IT!